Unreal 4.7.3 Basic setup

Options
Talus
edited March 2015 in Native
I I'm trying to get Phto working on the latstest version of Unreal 4.
I just replicated the same instalation of the PhotonDemoParticle-UE45, to my project, but I get some linking error :
Erreur	3	error LNK2019: symbole externe non rÚsolu "public: void __cdecl ExitGames::LoadBalancing::MutableRoom::addCustomProperties(class ExitGames::Common::Hashtable const &,bool)" (?addCustomProperties@MutableRoom@LoadBalancing@ExitGames@@QEAAXAEBVHashtable@Common@3@_N@Z) rÚfÚrencÚ dans la fonction "public: void __cdecl ExitGames::LoadBalancing::MutableRoom::addCustomProperty<char const [2],int>(char const (&)[2],int const &,bool)" (??$addCustomProperty@$$BY01$$CBDH@MutableRoom@LoadBalancing@ExitGames@@QEAAXAEAY01$$CBDAEBH_N@Z)	D:\Dust of World\Resistance\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\LoadBalancingListener.cpp.obj	Resistance

I just want to try a simple connection on a self hosted Server, with no need of load balancing in first time

any Idea on how corect this error, or some of you have some basic setup under UE4 (like the app from scratch, in the server doc )

Comments

• Kaiserludi
    Options
    Hi Talus.

The error message looks like it is caused by an API version mismatch between the .h and the .a files.
    PhotonDemoParticle-UE45 uses a Photon Client API version, that is slightly older than the one from the latest SDK release in our download section.

When you replace some of the Photon headers or static libraries inside the Unreal demo package or inside your game with files from a newer SDK release, then please make sure that you replace the entire content of Photon/lib, Photon/Common-cpp/inc, Photon/Photon-cpp/inc and Photon/LoadBalancing-cpp/inc.