PhotonView equivalent for C++ LoadBalancing

Options
steviegiovanni
edited February 2015 in Native
Hello,

As the title suggests, I'm wondering if there's a PhotonView (PUN) equivalent code to work with the C++ LoadBalancing server for objects synchronization. From my observation, the LoadBalancing sample only provides the basic send and receive event features of Photon. Do I need to make my own version of PhotonView? Thanks!

Comments

• Kaiserludi
    Options
    Hi Stevie.

PhotonView is a PUN exclusive feature.

Photon Unity Networking basically is a wrapper around the Photon Unity3D Client SDK, that provides an API more similar to the one of Unitys built-in networking.
    Therefor something like PUN doesn't make too much sense outside of Unity3D.

The Photon C++ Client API is very similar to the Photon .NET Client API, which is offered in the Photon Unity3D Client SDK.

As PUN just is another layer on top of the Photon Unity3D Client SDK, you can basically just implement every PUN feature yourself on top of the Photon C++ Client API, if you would like to.

PS:
    Please don't cross post on multiple support channels like dropping us a mail AND opening a topic here.
    We read all support channels and getting the same questions from the same people multiple times only slows down our response speed, as it unnecessarily increases the workload.