Latest version of Photon Crashes when stopping Editor

Options
I'm using Unity 5. When I have a Player Character with the PhotonView script attached to it Unity crashes to desktop , no error message in the Editor Log. I tried adding OnApplicationExit() and having it disable the component, but doesn't help. I am only able to prevent the crash if I delete the component from the hierarchy manually before stopping. I thought maybe its conflicting with another component, so I removed all components but the photonview but it still crashes. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    This would be a big issue but it must be new to Unity 5.

PUN should has a script that does Disconnect() in OnApplicationQuit() (see PhotonHandler.cs). Did that name change to OnApplicationExit()? Or was that a typo in your post?
    We noticed that the disconnect is important to Unity and that fixed issues in older versions.

If the name of OnApplicationQuit() did NOT change in Unity 5, then please report a but to them to take a look at the crash. It's a new error introduced by Unity.
    If they need us to change anything, we will do that, of course.
  • wifo
    Options
    Hi!! I have the same problem but only when i use self server. If I use cloud server don't crash.
    I have Unity 5.3.6, the last version of PUN and server too. Any idea??