PUN Wizard won't open

Options
Opening Window > Photon Unity Networking > PUN Wizard and pressing Alt+P within Unity both do nothing. How do I fix this? Is there a workaround? Thanks.

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    This can happen when there are compile errors and when the Editor scripts are not yet compiled. At the moment, those are part of the source, which might fail compilation.
    Can you make sure you don't have compile issues, then try to open the Wizard again?
    If the problem persists, please attach a Editor log file and we can look out for issues. Or we need a repro case.
  • slackn
    slackn
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Same error. When i import PUN to my project it should show wizard but it isn't. I have multiple compile errors. How can I fix this?
    I have 75 errors and they are like:
    Assets\Photon\PhotonUnityNetworking\UtilityScripts\UI\OnPointerOverTooltip.cs(27,43): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PointerEventData' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @slackn,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

What Unity and PUN versions do you use?
    PointerEventData is part of Unity UI system so maybe you need to add Unity UI package.
    or try removing that file or any other file that makes use of it (UtilityScript and Demo folders)