[Solved] Photon server stopped after 2 secs

thetnswe
thetnswe ✭✭
edited March 2011 in Photon Server
Hi,
Today I opened the computer and start the Photon services and it stopped after 2 secs of starting it. I also remove service and start as application and still got the same thing happens( stopped after 2 secs) Now I can't start my photon server anymore. It used to fine before and I've no idea of what's happening now :(

Comments

• did you check the log?
  • it sounds as if the license expired, you can download a new license here: http://exitgames.com/Download/Photon
  • I've cheked the log file and probably the license is expired and it's license to temporary exit games.. HOw can I use my free 100 concurrent unlimited time license?
  • replaced the license file from Photon SDKs\ExitGames-Photon-Server-SDK_v2-4-7\deploy\bin_Win64 with the downloaded license and it now show my registered name as the license info and still have the same effects ( stopped after 2 secs)
  • what do the logs mention?
  • Thanks.. because the application name I created was not in the config file because of typing error.. Now it's all fixed now and the license uses is my own 100CCU ones.