Photon complete documentation

Options
Hi!

I am looking for a Photon complete API documentation, and I can't found it anywhere! I think this is so weird that I am totally convinced I must have missed something. Where can I find it?

I'm looking for something for a web page or downloadable resource that lists all methods, constructors and variables....Like this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.io.streamwriter(v=vs.110).aspx

Thanks!

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    All our packages contain their reference documentation inside. This way it's always a fitting reference.
    In PUN, you can open the doc in the "Wizard" window (a badly labelled "Open PDF" button) or you can find the PhotonNetwork-Documentation.pdf file in the Assets folder after import of PUN.
  • Thanks!

I couldn't find the Open PDF button in the Wizard though. When you say the "Wizard" you mean the window that pops up when you open a new project with Photon? Is it a way to launch the Wizard from an existing project?

Just as feedback: I really think the documentation should be online. Every API is online, and as a developer I am now used to just google things and find the solution online.

Thanks for the help!
  • Tobias
    Options
    > Is it a way to launch the Wizard from an existing project?
    Menu: Window, Photon Unity Networking.
    Or: ALT+P

> I really think the documentation should be online.
    We want to improve things but now realized we have to re-do the doc.exitgames.com page yet again. We will keep this in mind and see if we can squeeze it in for sure.
    Thanks