Players Can't See Eachother

Trying to add multiplayer to my game. Only problem is, no one can see each other. People can connect to the server and play, but it's like they are all playing in their own instance (what happens in one players game does not happen in the other).

Comments

• Check out the Marco Polo Tutorial for Photon Unity Networking or let us know which platform you use.
    http://doc.exitgames.com/photon-cloud/M ... o_Tutorial
  • Okay, I'm a bit of an idiot, I don't get it after reading through the entire thing. I wanna be told exactly what to put into my level to make this work. No offense, but your documentation should include less demos, and just get straight to the point rather than beating around the bush and confusing every newb to the gaming industry. Maybe making a more newb friendly document, would be best. Because I am frustrated, and ready to give up on the idea of multiplayer all together.

I use windows 7.
  • I'm sorry you are still lost, despite reading everything we wrote.
    Even if it doesn't help you with your project right away, I wonder if any of our demos do work for you.

We need some more info to help you. You see, we support many platforms on the client side and have Photon "On Premise" and Photon Cloud on the server side.
    Which platform do you even want to develop for? Win 7? Do you use Unity? Our PUN package?