PhotonView RPC call did not send out.

Hi,
I facing a problem when i try to PhotonView.RPC calls multiple time:
on StartSyncDataWithMasterClient ()
{
PhotonView.RPC("GetStringData", PhotonNetwork.masterClient, "DataID1", "FunctionNameA");
yield WaitForSeconds (0.2);//to prevent PhotonNetwork.sendRate;
PhotonView.RPC("GetStringData", PhotonNetwork.masterClient, "DataID2", "FunctionNameB");
yield WaitForSeconds (0.2);//to prevent PhotonNetwork.sendRate;
PhotonView.RPC("GetStringData", PhotonNetwork.masterClient, "DataID3", "FunctionNameC");
}

The reason for break out the request package is to reduce the data pack which will be return. (As i not sure how much data in byte could be send by 1 rpc call)

In my log, it only appear that only "PhotonView.RPC("GetStringData", PhotonNetwork.masterClient, "DataID3", "FunctionNameC");" been send or received.

May i know why or where did i went wrong that resulting the missing of 2 rpcs call before the last one, as i already use yield to prevent rpc calls to cast out instantly.

In the same project, we also experience similar issue where, some rpc calls didnt sent out. I just showing this as, they are similar issue which i faced. I try to search ard for similar article, but i cant find any solution that I could use. Please guide me with this, many thanks.

I not using the lastest Photon package.

Comments

• While you're developing, you should try to keep up to date with the latest SDKs or PUN packages. We fixed several things in 1.18 and this usually helps avoiding issues.

I have no clue why your RPCs are not logged but they are most likely not lost. This is a basic workflow of Photon and I guess we would have noticed if it was broken this obviously.
    Please remove the yield instructions. They are not needed. If you need to send 3 RPCs, then do. If you can do it with less, then you could aggregate them but usually that's not needed.