How to add AI with photon cloud in Unity?

Options
Hello, I purchased a fps pack named fps kit 2.0 from the unity asset store.
The pack uses the photon cloud and is pre-configured.
Everything works great but I am having trouble figuring out how to add AI enemies.
I purchased another package named AI 4 enemies from the asset store.
When I add the AI components to the enemies they work fine in single player.
However my player seems invisible to the AI when running the photon cloud multiplayer.
I contacted the FPS kit dev and he said it was an issue of syncing but offered no information on how I can resolve it.
I have searched just about every string I can imagine on the web and youtube to find out how to implement the AI characters with photon cloud and have came up with no resolution.
Can somebody please help?

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    I sadly can't jump onto this topic but if you're working on it, you might update this topic and give us more details, progress, etc.
    AI is an interesting topic for sure and with more details, you might find someone also interested in this.
    E.g. which components did you buy in particular? Is there a forum for the FPS kit, where maybe others also work on similar things?
  • Lizzy
    Options
    Refund the kit. That's not honest if the vendor just "adds" Photon and does not do the necessary logics to sync between players using Photon.
  • Tobias
    Options
    Yes, a refund should be considered. Or get the developer of the kit in contact with us, if the solution can't be found.

Lizzy: I deleted the post above yours, cause it was spam most likely. We get those posts quite a bit even though I don't get why.