Photon SERVER RPC

Options
Hi guys i have a problem i use only photon server and i wont to share some stuff like variable value between 2 client.
I can correctly connect to the server and make room and connect but i wont know how can i schare variable start function etc.
In unity network i used to use the RPC but in photon server don't exist how can i do??

Comments

• dreamora
    Options
    With RPC too. Photon Unity Networking replicates the setup of Unity Networking and its behavior nearly completely
  • belva1234
    Options
    i use only photon server and i wont to share some stuff like variable value between 2 client.
    I can correctly connect to the server and make room and connect but i wont know how can i schare variable start function etc.
    In unity network i used to use the RPC but in photon server don't exist how can i do??
    Ps i use only the photon SKD NOT THE PLUGIN
    another question if i donwload the photon plugin , and on the setup on unity editor i swich to own the server on my pc and not in the cloud i can use the function of the photon plugin like the function onconnected the rpc the netw view?????
  • Tobias
    Options
    Yes.
    :lol:

No matter if you use the Cloud or the Photon Server running "LoadBalancing (MyCloud)" config, you can use the RPC method in Photon Unity Networking (the plugin).
    You don't gain much by using the client SDK if you just want to send RPCs.
  • belva1234
    Options
    ok you are the best Close.