Photon Cloud Flowchart?

Options
Hello all,

I am thinking about upgrading to Photon Cloud 100 CCU Soon!

But one thing I was curious about before moving forward is if there a Photon Cloud Flowchart? Basically I would like to see in detail how Photon Cloud Works Exactly, and also
what are the performance details, and Limitations related to Performance & Load .

Please let me know, if there is a link to this information please share that if it saves time.

Thank you,
Kuroato Media

Comments

• dreamora
    Options
    The cloud is pretty simple:

You connect to the MasterServer to get the open games listed to join or start one.
    then you join a game in which case you leave the master server and join the corresponding game server where this game is on.
    When creating a game, the master server will forward this to the least loaded game server he is aware off to handle the load balancing.

There are no limitations related to performance and load, but you can not execute any server logic either, its a cloud version of the LoadBalancing instance, so only lobby + message relay.
    Anything beyond this, including server side logic, would need to be done in special 'authorative server clients' or whatever
  • Kuroato wrote:
    Hello all,

I am thinking about upgrading to Photon Cloud 100 CCU Soon!

But one thing I was curious about before moving forward is if there a Photon Cloud Flowchart? Basically I would like to see in detail how Photon Cloud Works Exactly, and also
    what are the performance details, and Limitations related to Performance & Load .

Please let me know, if there is a link to this information please share that if it saves time.

Thank you,
    Kuroato Media

Very Nice Response! = ) Thank you! I actually happen to find some documentation that stated what you did very precisely. Thanks for taking the time to share.

It seems Photon Cloud is the best, inexpensive, user friendly option available to Unity Developers! So I will def be moving forward with a paid Subscription soon! = )