US Region is down?

Was wondering why everything suddenly stopped working on my app, it seems like the us region is down since a few hours but not shown in photonengine status, im always stuck at connectingtomaster peer state. Changed to eu its working fine tought. Any idea if its the server that is down or me that got some other problem? Or maybe major internet outage?

Comments

• Same problem here
  • Sorry you are having issues.
    We do not see a general problem - please get back at developer@photonengine.com with your affected appid, thanks.
  • Seems to be working now
  • yeah its back online now
  • There seems to be a problem again
  • If you still/again have issues, please get back at developer@photonengine.com with your appid and description of your problems, thanks.
  • It happened again 3 hours ago on "us".

In fact, we've had instability on and off long enough to kill entire 16-player matches ever since early January to the point that I've never seen.

When is the new host migration planned to finish rolling out -- this month? We're experiencing mass disconnections several times per day now since 2019. We tried switching regions to "usw" and it was actually worse.

I have no more excuses to tell our players. We are at a loss and don't know what to do -- any action on our part would more or less mean recoding the entire game. It seems that we're at your mercy: Our team truly hopes the host migration comes to fruition as soon as possible and wish us all luck.
  • I've contacted support, it seems to be happening a lot recently
  • Update - we adjusted our DDoS protection settings, which solved some issues.
    Any feedback, be it positive or negative, is absolutely appreciated.

@xblade724 your issue is most likely not related to these changes.