HELP! BOLT Fails to compile due to Error CS0535 (Does not implement interface member) - BOLT Broken?

Options
I've been using BOLT in my Unity project (running Unity 2018.3.4f1) and I recently installed 2 packages (AllSky and Ultimate VFX). Those are the last two things I did before this error started appearing, though I've made many changes to my other scripts since then. Recently, I tried to add another State in the Bolt editor, and when I click "Compile," it returns the following 12 errors:

C:\Users\jacks\Dropbox\NCSSM Developers (Selective Sync Conflict)\WorkingTitle\Temp\bolt\project.cs(7412,16): error CS0535: `Bolt.GlobalEventListener' does not implement interface member `Bolt.IEventListener.InvokeIfDisabled.get'
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
UnityWriter:BoltLog.IWriter.Error(String)
BoltLog:Error(String)
BoltUserAssemblyCompiler:ErrorDataReceived(Object, DataReceivedEventArgs)
System.Diagnostics.ProcessAsyncReader:AddInput()

C:\Users\jacks\Dropbox\NCSSM Developers (Selective Sync Conflict)\WorkingTitle\Assets\bolt\assemblies\bolt.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

C:\Users\jacks\Dropbox\NCSSM Developers (Selective Sync Conflict)\WorkingTitle\Temp\bolt\project.cs(7412,16): error CS0535: `Bolt.GlobalEventListener' does not implement interface member `Bolt.IEventListener.InvokeIfGameObjectIsInactive.get'

C:\Users\jacks\Dropbox\NCSSM Developers (Selective Sync Conflict)\WorkingTitle\Assets\bolt\assemblies\bolt.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)

C:\Users\jacks\Dropbox\NCSSM Developers (Selective Sync Conflict)\WorkingTitle\Temp\bolt\project.cs(7422,16): error CS0535: `Bolt.EntityEventListener' does not implement interface member `Bolt.IEventListener.InvokeIfDisabled.get'

C:\Users\jacks\Dropbox\NCSSM Developers (Selective Sync Conflict)\WorkingTitle\Temp\bolt\project.cs(7422,16): error CS0535: `Bolt.EntityEventListener' does not implement interface member `Bolt.IEventListener.InvokeIfGameObjectIsInactive.get'

C:\Users\jacks\Dropbox\NCSSM Developers (Selective Sync Conflict)\WorkingTitle\Temp\bolt\project.cs(7434,16): error CS0535: `Bolt.EntityEventListener' does not implement interface member `Bolt.IEventListener.InvokeIfDisabled.get'

C:\Users\jacks\Dropbox\NCSSM Developers (Selective Sync Conflict)\WorkingTitle\Temp\bolt\project.cs(7434,16): error CS0535: `Bolt.EntityEventListener' does not implement interface member `Bolt.IEventListener.InvokeIfGameObjectIsInactive.get'

Things I have done to try to fix the problem:

1. Disable Dropbox to see if Unity/Bolt and Dropbox are fighting for file control (had no effect)
  2. Download the latest version of Unity (also had no effect)
  3. Look at the bolt files in the "temp" folder for errors in Visual Studio (none found)
In all of these cases, I've gotten the same 12 errors. I'm not inclined to reinstall Bolt because I've got a lot of variables in there and I don't really want to lose that.

Comments

• stanchion
    stanchion mod
    edited February 2019
    Options
    You can delete Bolt, import again, and restore your Bolt assets and settings. See the upgrade method here https://doc.photonengine.com/en-us/bolt/current/getting-started/upgrading

As seen in the doc you will need to restore
    Assets/bolt/project.bytes or Assets/bolt/project.xml;
    Assets/bolt/assemblies/bolt.user.dll;
    Assets/bolt/resources/BoltRuntimeSettings.asset;

Complex assets like Bolt can have issues when importing another package from asset store or upgrading Unity version. As in the doc we recommend backing up / using version control incase an upgrade or large change causes issues. If a specific Asset Store Package is causing an issue with Bolt or there is an issue when upgrading Unity version let us know