PhotonPoller exception

Options
Any reason why I would get an exception in PhotonPoller when my client connects to my server? It happens on both the client and server, but only as the connection is made. This happens in the advanced tutorial as well as my own project I am trying to get Bolt working in.

Comments

• JeremyS
    Options
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object udpkit.platform.photon.PhotonPoller.Connected () Bolt.photon.PhotonCloudGlobalBehavior+PhotonBoltBehavior.Connected (.BoltConnection connection) BoltInternal.GlobalEventListenerBase.ConnectedInvoke (.BoltConnection connection) UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception) BoltLog:Exception(Exception) BoltInternal.GlobalEventListenerBase:ConnectedInvoke(BoltConnection) BoltCore:Udp_Connected(UdpConnection) BoltCore:PollNetwork() BoltCore:Poll() BoltPoll:FixedUpdate()
  • JeremyS
    Options
    This is probably unrelated, but
    https://imgur.com/a/ExWwEvi

Notice how no script name doesn't show for the Photon Cloud Global Behavior.

That happened to one of my scripts before when the class name didn't match the file name. Probably not related to the exception, but just fyi.

• XREF
    Options
    Any update on this? I am getting a similar error
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    udpkit.platform.photon.PhotonPoller.Update ()
  • Tykev
    Options
    Could you please share more details (Unity version, Bolt version, any local changes, when does it happen - after which call, ...)? Or better - a small Unity project so we can reproduce it.
  • XREF
    Options
    Nevermind, seems fixed.