Can't run photon in 2018.2.3

So I upgraded to 2018.2.3 from 2018.1.2 and now I cannot join a lobby my editor crashes constantly and I can run my game without photon active but with it active I crash, I'm not getting any script errors and nothing changed since my last test (except for upgrading) was there something that changed how photon works between the 2 versions?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Best Answer

• Alakeram
    Alakeram
    Answer ✓
    disregard this, after further review of the errors it turns out one of the asset packs i was using has legacy particle effects on it, so enabling legacy particle packs from the package manager stopped the errors and stopped the crashing xD

Answers

• Okay so i finally was able to start the game with networking on and got the following errors:
    https://gyazo.com/9d411f4cf8d0c690cda9a2439ee320fa

I'm not sure where to find these errors to fix, clicking on them gives me no references.... (except the nullreference which i can easily fix)

please any help is greatly appreciated, its kind of like its trying to load my scene twice? maybe its my loadscene? i'm not sure....

• Alakeram
    Alakeram
    Answer ✓
    disregard this, after further review of the errors it turns out one of the asset packs i was using has legacy particle effects on it, so enabling legacy particle packs from the package manager stopped the errors and stopped the crashing xD