Pun2 Demo - Lobby not populating the roomlist?

Options
Hello and sorry if this is a duplicate, new to PUN as i am migrating from Unity networking.

I am going over the demo " Demo Asteroids", looking to learn about the lobby system implemented here.

For my game i am looking for the abilities to join a random game and create a game.

If i create a room with a build of the demo, the random mode works fine and the player connects to the room. But if i create a room and try to find the room by clicking the list button it doesnt show the created room.

Just wondering if anyone else is aware of this or know why it isnt working?

Newbie to PUN and trying to understand the API but to fresh to know where the bug maybe in the demo supplied. Otherwise this is perfect functionality for the game i have in mind.

Thanks and look forward to the replies.

Best

Daniel

Comments

• Can you provide the code you use to create the room and list the matches?
  • Notion
    Options
    Hi, I am just running the demo which comes with the package - PUN2 free from the asset store.

Thanks
  • Notion
    Options
    I'm kind of thinking i might just go with PUN1 at this point as there are heaps of tutorials and the demos and so on seem to work.

But it would be great to use the latest and greatest of course.

Thanks
  • Hi @Notion,

there are a few issues with the Asteroids demo we didn't notice when releasing the package. Fixes for them will be included in the next update. In the meantime you can fix them on your own. Therefore I'm asking you to take a look at this thread from the Unity Forum. Please let me know, if you have problems applying the mentioned fixes.