How to read or get players info in all rooms (different rooms)...

I will try to be as objective as possible in my explanation.
I already program in php, C#, json, mysql and other things, as well as know how to do backends quietly, but I have a serious problem with photon. (or serious doubt, in fact).

When I open my Server.exe, I leave a version of "server" that instantiates mobs and manages matches in a world (in a room).

Everything is collected for the database, but how do I read information from other rooms in realtime?
What I mean here is:

Server.exe, is a version of the game that creates mobs and etc, but who needs to read information from all the people who are playing (in different rooms), is this possible?
Server.exe => Version with instantiate monsters,
Client.exe => Version with no instantiate mobs, but play with "invisible player" <=== server and others players (PVP)...

What is the best approach to read customer data in different rooms?
I know I can simply put co-routines that make the player send their data (position, hp and etc), but how will they be different matches with different players, how do I be a "Room Master" and manages other rooms?
I need store same data (damage, time match, order ranking and etc)...

Because I need to create random stuff for each room (item position and etc). As well as storing damage and etc ... general game data
Please help me :).
Thanks <3

Comments

• Hi @littleoak,

I'm not sure if I understood this correctly, so please let me know: is this something similar to Dark Souls / Bloodborne, where players leave more or less useful hints and can invade another player's game?

Another question: what exactly do you want to achieve with the "Server.exe"? Is it a certain client or is it something like server-side logic which is used for spawning enemies or items? Please note: by default you can not run server-side logic when using the Photon Cloud. Such tasks can be done in most cases by the MasterClient.

Communicating between rooms is not possible without third party tools. You can for example use Webhooks to persist certain player or game data. A remote database would do this job most likely as well.