Photon Chat rejected by Apple App Store

Hi,

I uploaded my game to App Store and it got rejected because it has chat. Some kids happend to be fooling around when it was reviewed so they took a screenshot of the conversation and send me this list of must thing to do in the future. My chat already censors all the bad words but apparently it is not enough.

This is the list they want. Are these possible with Photon Chat?

To resolve this issue, please revise your app to implement all of the following precautions:

- Require that users agree to terms (EULA) and these terms must make it clear that there is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users
- A method for filtering objectionable content
- A mechanism for users to flag objectionable content
- A mechanism for users to block abusive users
- The developer must act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing the content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content

Comments

• That is interesting. Can you please get back at developer@photonengine.com with the appid in question? Thanks.
  • Markus said:

That is interesting. Can you please get back at developer@photonengine.com with the appid in question? Thanks.

Ok, email sent.
  • I just googled the issue and it seems there are more of these rejections from Apple. I quess it's just matter of luck if they happen to notice the chat in the app and investigate if the chat has these mechanisms. I've had this chat for years and had no problems before this.

https://github.com/chat-sdk/chat-sdk-ios/issues/97