Syncing problem

Options
Hey everyone, I'm facing an abnormal syncing issue.

Okay here's what happening.

Player 1 > Creates room.
Player 1 > Spawns in the level.
Player 2 > Joins room.
Player 2 > Spawns in the level.

Now, player 1 looks at player 2, everything is fine.
However, if player 2 looks at player 1, player one is like 2 meters off the ground trying to like force its position on the ground but can't for some reason do it.

At first I thought perhaps it's the type of level I made (Spherical Planet) so you have custom gravity towards the center of the planet. (So players can walk around the planet). But why won't the weird effect happen from the master clients point of view, only clients))?

So I did a little test, once player 2 spawned, I made player 1 leave the level and re-join the room.
Now that player 2 is the master, viewing player 1 - the same issue is facing as when player 2 wasn't the master.

Long story short - master client sees syncing fine. Clients see floating players in the air.

Comments

• N1warhead
    Options
    Don't see an edit button.

So here's the edit.

I'm using the photon transform view.
    Tried multiple syncing settings, either they do the same thing, or the player's aren't visible at all.
  • N1warhead
    N1warhead ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Found the issue, but not sure how I'm to fix it or why it's even happening.

In (Player 2), inside the Unity editor, if I just drag player 1under the surface of the ground, it will raise back up to where it actually needs to go and works fine after that.

Finally found the edit button..
    Well, fixed the issue now.

EDIT:
    Just raised the spawn point higher into the air and now works perfect.
    Still don't get why only clients would see the issue and not the master.