manually force a photontransformview update

Options
Is there a way to manually force an update on photontransformview when it is set to ViewSynchronization.UnreliableOnChange. I have objects that get assigned network views and transform views that are set to ViewSynchronization.UnreliableOnChange however they do not update to the position on the other clients until after they move a bit.

If i set them to ViewSynchronization.Unreliable then they update fine but ideally i dont want all the objects to be set to always sending updates when they are not moving or being interacted with (unless i have missread what unreliable means and it only updates when the object has changed position)

does anyone know a way i can leave it on ViewSynchronization.UnreliableOnChange but when setting up the object on the joining client call something to go "move this to the position last sent" or something like that. Im guessing this is not the case as there will not be the stream data during that frame to send get it, if my thinking here is correct anyone got an idea of how can go around this.

Thanks

Comments

• Yukisando
    Options
    I would also like to have some kind of photontransformview.Update(); method...
    Or better yet! An answer from the devs!...