unity 2018 and photon

Options
Hi
after updating my project to unity 2018 beta and changing all variable of photon to UNITY_2018 i lost the ability to find servers on my game everything looks work fine no errors or warning message but no servers appear how can i fix it please help me

Comments

• Hi @Cgcg,

I guess you have some kind of version control, so that you can easily go back before updating the project to Unity 2018. If not this hopefully shouldn't be a problem at all. In both cases you can try to update PUN to the latest version (currently 1.89). This one is compatible to Unity 2018.
  • Cgcg
    Cgcg
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @Christian_Simon well i update to photon to 1.89 but still can't find servers
  • Cgcg
    Options
    i think photon 1.89 made for unity 2017 not unity 2018 cause i should change unity_2017 variable to unity_2018 after import but that still break servers from appear in my game
  • PUN 1.89 supports Unity versions from 4.7.2 up to beta version 2018, so basically importing the latest PUN package from the Asset Store should be enough.

If you don't see any games, please make sure that:
    - all clients use the same AppId as well as the same region
    - the RoomOptions are properly set up (room should be visible and should have enough free slots)
    - there are actually rooms available
    - all clients join the same lobby, if you are not using the default lobby or a SQL lobby

If you can't get it working, please see if at least one of the demos from the PUN package works.