Application is freezing as initialiser exception

Options
Hi PUN team,

Our application froze when it launched for the first time on some Android devices. After the device was restarted, it worked properly.
When I checked the log from the device, it looked like

E/mono: Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for PhotonNetwork ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at PhotonNetwork..cctor () [0x00000] in :0
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at ExitGames.Client.Photon.SupportClass+<>c__DisplayClass7_0.b__0 () [0x00000] in :0
03-21 10:36:12.094 30966-30983/? E/Unity: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at PhotonNetwork..cctor () [0x00000] in :0
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for PhotonNetwork
at ExitGames.Client.Photon.SupportClass+<>c__DisplayClass7_0.b__0 () [0x00000] in :0

(Filename: Line: -1)

The PUN version is v1.88. Could you help inspect the problem and how can I solve it please? Actually the application works well on iOS devices and the Unity Editor.

Thanks

Comments

• wenbo_MA
    Options
    Some further information, "the first time" I mentioned means downloading the application from Google Play and then launching it. The application always works well on many devices except the first time launch on some Android devices.