PUN is experiencing issues on the lastest beta (2018.1b)

The new Beta has been out for like uhmmm a month... I have been waiting for PUN to come to the newer versions, betas. Still nothing... I would like to not to see this message (or similar ones):

Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/LoadbalancingPeer.cs(431,63): error CS0104: `Hashtable' is an ambiguous reference between `System.Collections.Hashtable' and `ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable'

If i try to fix one... Trust me here comes another error...

Comments

• Hi @G4b3,

the latest PUN version doesn't support Unity 2018 because - as already mentioned - this is still beta. The next version of PUN however will support the beta version of Unity 2018. For now there are few things you can do to make it compatible with the beta version.

1. LoadbalancingPeer.cs: navigate to line 17 and add ' || UNITY_2018' at the end to get rid of all "`Hashtable' is an ambiguous reference" errors.
    2. PhotonClasses.cs: navigate to line 1298 and add ' && !UNITY_2018' at the end to get rid of the "`HelpURL' is ambiguous" error.
    3. PhotonAnimatorViewEditor.cs: navigate to the following three lines and ' || UNITY_2018' to the end of each of them to get rid of the "error CS1061: Type PhotonAnimatorViewEditor' does not contain a definition form_Controller'" error: 23, 33 and 78.