Transform a child object and send it through the server & IK

Good Afternoon. i am now in a multiplayer game project, and i am with a issue. I need to make a child send it's rotation to the server, but that is not working with Photon Transform View, not even with my own script made for this propourse. I have another issue with animation IK, it does not set rotation of bones to the server. How can i do that?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Funny no one responds here at all. They charge outrageous prices but fall extremely short of offering any support.
  • S_Oliver
    S_Oliver ✭✭✭
    No support at the weekend.

@GuiPX3 you can use a second photonview for the child to sync position
  • S_Oliver said:

No support at the weekend.

@GuiPX3 you can use a second photonview for the child to sync position

Ive never had anyone respond to any of my questions, also look at the date of his question 5 months ago. No one responded.. Simply adding a photonview doesnt work.
  • S_Oliver
    S_Oliver ✭✭✭
    Well, true the Support isn't available 24/7 but that's because the Support is doing this when they have Time.The focus isn't on Photon Pun.

And I can say adding a Photonview on a child object does work, you also could use OnPhotonSerialize if this doesn't work you should check ur setup.
  • S_Oliver said:

Well, true the Support isn't available 24/7 but that's because the Support is doing this when they have Time.The focus isn't on Photon Pun.

And I can say adding a Photonview on a child object does work, you also could use OnPhotonSerialize if this doesn't work you should check ur setup.

What do you mean by check your setup?