Phantom Room

We have some kind of issue. I set the EU region for my game and after this region's Master Server was down existing rooms were active. My game is online so I need exactly two rooms for my game and no more. Am I right that existing rooms don't close after Master Server stop because every room is a separate server? Seems like we had a phantom room with phantom players who even doesn't know they are in a room to which nobody can connect anymore. I couldn't find that phantom room after Master Server was working again but I 100% sure there was a room because there was one of the developers of our game. They were in a room when nobody could connect to Master Server. Are those players use CCU when they are in a phantom room and is there a way I can close that room if Master Server is down? Thank you.

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @FoxyShadow,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Do you still have issues now?
  • Sorry for being late, just couldn't answer earlier but.. what do you mean? ow I don't have issues just because EU server wasn't down since last issue. I'm just asking how could I get rid of a phantom room next time if this will occur next time?