Help! Can't buy Multiple PUN+ On Unity Asset Store!

Options
Cause I'm using PUN and PUN Voice, I need 2 PUN+ to upgrade both PUN and Voice Services to 100CCU. But I can only purchase one. After I purchase the 1st PUN+, there is no Buy or Add To Cart Button but only Open Button. I'm stuck here. Help! Cause PUN+ is on sale on Unity Asset Store now. I want a better price there. Wish there will be a solution before the end of the discount.

Best Answer

• Markus
    Markus admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Using a 2nd account should work.

We will review other options.

Answers

• Markus
    Options
    Hi,
    sorry, you can buy PUN+ etc. only once per account in the Unity Asset Store.
  • I'm in the same exact situation as I want to buy two copies of PUN+ for use with PUN and PUN voice-

So what do you recommend we do if we need to buy two copies?

Buy another from a separate Unity asset store account? Will they still work if purchased from separate accounts? Thank you.
  • Hi, unity asset store shows that: EditorExtension assets could be bought multiple times or seats, while other types of Asset (like Scripting) could be bought only once per account. Could you change PUN+ 's type to be Editor Extension? That will be easier for you to sell them.
  • Markus
    Markus admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Using a 2nd account should work.

We will review other options.
  • I purchased 2 copies from 2 accounts and had no problems- thank you.
  • Actually, I did register a 2nd account before I asked the question, but I didn't buy it cause it got me a weird feeling of hacking. If you say so, that's cool.