Is there some photon files who works diferents in build/build&run?

Hi there, I am running last Pun free asset and unity 2017 version. I get a strange photon error only when I build and run (for android) separately just at the start of runing the app and there is no way to connect the photon lobby from there, if i run and build directly on the phone or on PC there is no error.

Error:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at PhotonNetwork..cctor () [0x00000] in :0 Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for PhotonNetwork at ExitGames.Client.Photon.SupportClass+<>c__DisplayClass7_0.b__0 () [0x00000] in :0 (Filename: Line: -1)

jdk1.8.0_45 and last android studio 2.3.0 SDK

Thanks.

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Thepubs2,

which version of PUN do you use? And Unity 2017 means 2017.1 or is it beta 2?

Besides that does this happen on a project you created yourself? Have you checked if the included demos work for you? Have you already tried reimporting the files from the PUN package? Also importing them into a fresh project and see if this works might be a good idea.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Thepubs2,

which version of PUN do you use? And Unity 2017 means 2017.1 or is it beta 2?

Besides that does this happen on a project you created yourself? Have you checked if the included demos work for you? Have you already tried reimporting the files from the PUN package? Also importing them into a fresh project and see if this works might be a good idea.
  • Import in a new fresh project deal with it.
    Thanks @Christian_Simon !