Different way to sync lead checksum nok

1.I drag the prefab to TrueSyncManager's playerprefab,it syncs well and checksum OK.
2.When I use the way like this:
GameObject b = TrueSyncManager.SyncedInstantiate(prefab, new TSVector(0, 0, 0), TSQuaternion.identity);
b.GetComponent().owner=TrueSyncManager.Players[XXX];
the game runs smooth and the screen seems sync well just like the first way.But the checksum is NOK.
That's confusing,maybe it's the problem of my code.So how can I find the cause of checksum NOK?Is there the error infomation of checksum NOK?
Thanks for your reply.

Comments

• Hello @kidd5368, there is no detailed information about checksum NOK, we only generate it in intervals of 100 ticks. Did you check our "Boxes" demo? it has piece of code that sets a new owner, and it works well, you could take a look to see if there is something different in your code.
  • > @JeffersonHenrique said:
    > Hello @kidd5368, there is no detailed information about checksum NOK, we only generate it in intervals of 100 ticks. Did you check our "Boxes" demo? it has piece of code that sets a new owner, and it works well, you could take a look to see if there is something different in your code.
    Thx,Henrique,I will check it.Another simple question,if I want to instanciate different prefab as player in different client,like client A controls a tank and client B controls a plane,I can't use the truesyncmanager to instanciate the player automatically,I should use the second way I said to instanciate the players,right?
  • Yep, it may better the second way, but you could use the first way and change which script/render will be activated on the OnSyncedStart callback, it depends how well each option will fit your code.