Bandwidth analytics , what does it mean?

I am making a 4-player turn based cards game , I am almost done with the prototype , a couple of hours ago I started a game session with my friend to test the game , the session lasted about 10-15 minutes . After that I opened the analytics and found those numbers in the image , so can someone explain to me what do these numbers mean? are my numbers considered high or low for a tcp turn based game ?
Any help would be awesome :smiley:

image link: https://imgur.com/a/NZnmp

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Hi @RamyDergham,

I'm not an expert but it looks good to me...very good I may say.
    i don't know if sample is enough to judge though, especially the bandwidth graph.
  • RamyDergham
    edited September 2017
    @JohnTube Great :D , could you please explain to me what does the bandwidth number represent ? Does it represent the total amount of sending and receiving requests in the room? Because I am only sending a couple of bytes and though the number would be less than that , or maybe I am missing something in understanding the meaning of the graph
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it represent the total amount of sending and receiving requests in the room?
    Yes according to "Photon Application Counter Analytics" docs page.
    I am only sending a couple of bytes and though the number would be less than that , or maybe I am missing something
    You can do the math. Check out "Binary Protocol" and "Serialization in Photon" pages to help you.