DebugEcho not working after changing scenes

I've been battling with this one for days, maybe someone else has had something similar.

I have two scenes, a game scene and an avatar editor scene the game launches in the game scene.

1) if I then switch to the Avatar Editor scene and use the DebugEcho option it works as expected.

2) if I first start a Photon Room with Voice etc and then exit the room (disconnecting from both PhotonVoice and PhotonNetwork) and then switch to the Avatar Editor the DebugEcho option does not work anymore (it does not repeat back anything, there are no errors and everything else seems to be working fine, as in the isTransmitting is set to true when I speak etc.)

Any ideas, or thing I should be looking for? I realise it's not much to go on.

Best Answer

• SniperED007
    Answer ✓
    Ok, I found the problem, it's because in my game I use Audio Groups to restrict voice between certain groups of players. So this is carrying through to the DebugEcho feature too.
    I just reset it back to 0 when I go back to the Avatar Editor and it works now.

Answers

• SniperED007
    Answer ✓
    Ok, I found the problem, it's because in my game I use Audio Groups to restrict voice between certain groups of players. So this is carrying through to the DebugEcho feature too.
    I just reset it back to 0 when I go back to the Avatar Editor and it works now.