Sync problem when mobile press home button,Please HELP me, I'v searched for days

I made a card game on mobile with 3 players using unity3d. If the playerA is the master client, when playerA press home button, the game stucks, no sync will do. so the next playerB will not get his next card, or the next playerB can't get a response after he deal his card (after one player deal some cards, client will ask the other 2 players if the dealed cards are usefull for themself or not , if usefull , a decision UI will pop up and let him choose decision).

My question is: 1. How do I sync data when master client pressed the home button?
2. Is there a way to store data on serverside( I use the photonServer SDK not photon Cloud)

Please HELP me if you are reading this, Leave me some forum thread or give me directly advice are welcomed, I'm not from the English speaking Country, ask questions in English is a bit hard for me, If I didn't describe the problem clearly, please leave a comment .

Comments

• Another problem: I made a very simple mutiplayer game by following the PUN tutorial, Robot Kyle. When 2 players in a room, I the Master Client go to the back ground by press home Button, The other player CAN NOT do any damage to the Master Client Player. Should I just Swith the Master Client to Other player when the origin player go to backgound, and the problem will be solved?
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @hxfdean,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Please check the "Master Client and Host Migration" docs page.
  • hi @JohnTube
    Thanks for your reply, I think I'v found a selotion with the help of your link.