PhotonNetwork.LoadLevel not working in the updated PUN!

Options
Hello. I have been using PUN Free Version for about 8 months now, and right now, just before the Game Release, I upgraded to 95$(100CCU) plan. After I bought it in Asset Store, and reimported it in my project, there were no errors, and everything was running quite well. I also added in the Dashboard the new License. It is running as before, but now It has a very big problem. In my devices, when loading scenes, for some reason, PhotonNetwork.LoadLevel doesnt seem to work, beacuse all my tablets/phones get disconnected, but my PC(which is understandably faster) doesnt. I have tried many options, but Im really stuck. Some help Is HIGHLY appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• Oddreams
    Options
    Please, I need some help because Im running short of time... The game release is just some days from now...
  • HeadlessFly
    Options
    Have you checked if you have already set: PhotonNetwork.automaticallySyncScene to true in one of your scripts. This is a must in order to get PhotonNetwork.LoadLevel sync for everybody.
  • Oddreams
    Oddreams
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hey, thanks for the answer.

In the earlier version of Photon FREE I didnt set that and it was working fine. Because I just want to load a level, and make the connection survive between the server and the device. Thats exactly what PhotonNetwork.LoadLevel should do, anyways I will give it a try with your suggestion .

[EDIT]
    I saw the docs and that variable simply makes all the clients open the same scene as host. I handle that manually. Though my problem is at PhotonNetwork.LoadLevel. This freezes the game, and the communication is dropped.

Thanks!